Global Positioning System (GPS)
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a space-based satellite navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather conditions, anywhere on or near the Earth where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites. The system provides critical capabilities to military, civil and commercial users around the world.
A GPS receiver calculates its position by precisely timing the signals sent by GPS satellites high above the Earth. Each satellite continually transmits messages that include:
- The time the message was transmitted and,
- Satellite position at time of message transmission.
Many civilian applications use one or more of GPS's three basic components: absolute location, relative movement, and time transfer.
- Automated vehicle: applying location and routes for cars and trucks to function without a human driver.
- Fleet Tracking: the use of GPS technology to identify, locate and maintain contact reports with one or more fleet vehicles in real-time.
- Geofencing: vehicle tracking systems, person tracking systems, and pet tracking systems use GPS to locate a vehicle, person, or pet. These devices are attached to the vehicle, person, or the pet collar. The application provides continuous tracking and mobile or Internet updates should the target leave a designated area.
Geotagging: applying location coordinates to digital objects such as photographs (in exit data) and other documents for purposes such as creating map overlays with devices
Delivering information to the right audience at the right time is one of the critical aspects of business communication.
Stech ID has a host of messaging solutions across various delivery platforms, designed to cater to communication needs of an enterprise, over and above traditional channels.
Solutions offered are
- Bulk SMS - SMS broadcasting
- Voice broadcasting
- Messaging as a service
These are simple web based solutions designed for ease of use and quick deployment to enable a 2-way communication with employees, customers, affiliates etc.